What motivates you? Do you have a strategic career plan? Where do you envision you will be in the next few years? We’ll plan time to assess your career aspirations, explore options, define your focus, and create a successful strategy. Let’s develop and spread the power of your brand.
The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever you get, get insight.
Strategic Career Planning
What is your career plan?
Let’s define your goals:
- discuss your ‘best fit’ role
- consider a career pivot
- re-entering the workforce
- anticipate first job as a college graduate
My exceptional experience will support you in creating your successful strategy – let’s get started!
Leverage Professional Development
What sets you apart?
Let’s begin by focusing on what differentiates you in today’s marketplace. We’ll utilize:
to identify your strengths and competencies. Let’s showcase your talents!
Develop a Marketable Resume
What is your Brand?
A marketable resume sets you apart. Does your resume:
- introduce you clearly and succinctly?
- showcase your skills and competencies?
- generate interest for your target audience?
Let’s spend time focusing on the brand – you!
Apply these four good working habits (from Dale Carnegie)
- Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the immediate situation at hand.
- Do things in the order of their importance.
- When you face a problem, solve it then and there if you have the facts necessary to make a decision.
- Learn to organize, deputize and supervise.